How many Chicago motifs can you find here?
- The CTA Bus with its classic ‘cta’ logo
- The “One North Dearborn” street address
- The JCDecaux bus stop
- The picture of the marquee of the Chicago Theatre visible through one of the windows
- The picture hanging to its right. I recognize it, but can’t recall where it’s from
- And finally, the classic Chicago windows on the 1 N. Dearborn building.
Oh, and if you look at the windows very carefully, you’ll see the reflections of the Oriel windows of the building across the street (Three First National Plaza).